After graduating with a Master of Science in Structural Engineering from Auburn University in 1999, Lee began working with Wiss, Janney, Elstner & Associates, Inc. During this time, he became an expert in Restoration by performing 1000’s of façade and structural investigations, developing scope of work for rehabilitation projects, performing construction administrative services for rehabilitation projects, and presenting presentations on stucco and other building envelope components throughout the country at various professional organizations and national conferences. Lee also has experience authoring several papers on Portland cement plaster (stucco) and other building envelope components.
Lee’s accomplishments during this time include:
- Professional Engineer in Georgia
- Professional Engineer in Alabama
- Voting member of ASTM C11 on Gypsum and Related Building Materials and Systems
- Community Associations Institute – Georgia Chapter (Magazine and Education Committee Member)
- RCI Georgia Chapter
- ICRI Georgia Chapter
- Member of Community Association Institute (CAI)
- ACI Georgia Chapter First Place Award – Restoration Category – Five Points Center Parking Garage – 2004
- ACI Georgia Chapter First Place Award – Restoration Category – Park Regency Condominiums Balcony and Wall Repair - 2007
Lee joined Southern Wall Systems in 2018 to further develop and expand our restoration sector.
Lee brings over 20 year’s worth of experience in restoration to Southern Wall Systems and it clients.